4K PoE Security Camera,8MP IP Network Camera with 1-Way Audio,IP67 Waterproof Turret Security Camera
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
(If there is no local inventory in a country not mentioned above, the product will need to be shipped from CHN）
About this item
- [4K PoE with 1-Way Audio]: 8MP Ultra-HD Security Camera Resolution Up to 3840 x 2160 @ 20 fps, 1-Way Audio Supported, Power over Ethernet. Efficient H.265+ video compression, which assures savings in bandwidth and storage. Compatible with 4K PoE NVR(B09DV1CBXR, B09DTZ559W) and Hikvision Device
- [Night Vision Up To 100FT]: EXIR 2.0 Advanced infrared technology with long IR range up to 100 ft (30 m). Ultra-low-light Imaging, Enables unparalleled brightness and vivid color, along with amazingly sharp. 12V DC and 802.3af Power Supply Supported
- [Waterproof and Vandal-Proof] Robust structure design with full metal material, IP67 Water and dust resistant, IK10 Vandal-Proof, Built-in micro SD slot, Support up to 256 GB SD card storage. Withstand -30 °C to 60 °C (-22 °F to 140 °F)
- [Remote Access & Alarm Trigger]: Free Mobile APP (Guarding Vision). Remote Access And Adjustable by Client Software or Web Browser. Smart Alarm Trigger, such as line crossing, intrusion, video tampering, Customize area motion detection are supported"
- [2-YEAR WARRANTY] – Users are provided with lifetime tech support and a 2-year warranty. Any difficulties, simply contact Hiseeu tech support via e-mail and Amazon Message, We will always do our best to assist you(917 688 2228)
IP67 Water and Dust Resistant
- IP Robust structure design with full metal material
- Withstand -30 °C to 60 °C (-22 °F to 140 °F)
- Real time Audio & Video recording(1-Way Audio)
Smart Playback with Filters
- Customize your record plan, set up your interested area and time period
- 1-Key to playback, find the footage quickly with the smart filter. Max supports 16X speed.
- Easy to backup with a USB device, allow you playback the video evidence on your computer.
DIY Alert Area and Alarm Push
- DIY alarm area for each camera individually, NVR with built-in buzzer
- Instant APP alarm push
- Advanced infrared technology enhance IR range up to 100 ft (30 m)
Plug and Play via Ethernet Cord
When works with Hiseeu 4K NVR, the camera will activate automatically.
When works with third-party device, please activate camera before use.
The camera need to be activated by setting a strong password before use when works with third-party device or standalone
Use web browser to activate the camera. For the camera with the DHCP enabled by default, use SADP software or PC client to activate the camera.
Make sure your camera and your PC connect to the same LAN.
- Change the IP address of your PC to the same subnet as the camera. The default IP address of the camera is 192.168.1.64.
- Open a web browser and input the default IP address.
- Create and confirm the admin password.
CAUTION:STRONG PASSWORD RECOMMENDED-We highly recommend you create a strong password of your own choosing (using a minimum of 8 characters, including upper case letters, lower case letters, numbers, and special characters) in order to increase the security of your product. And we recommend you reset your password regularly, especially in the high security system, resetting the password monthly or weekly can better protect your product.
- Click OK to complete activation and enter Live View page.
- Modify IP address of the camera. Enter IP address modification page. Configuration > Network > TCP/IP Change IP address. Save the settings.
Support Remote Access from Mobile APP "Guarding Vision"
- Connect your mobile device to a Wi-Fi.
- Log into the Guarding Vision app.
- In the home page, tap "+" on the upper-right corner to add a camera.
- Scan the QR code on camera body or on the Quick Start Guide cover. (Note: If the QR code is missing or too blur to be recognized, you can also add the camera by inputting the camera's serial number.)
- Input the verification code of your camera. (Note: The required verification code is the code you create or change when you enable Guarding Vision service on the camera.) If you forget the verification code, you can check the current verification code on Platform Access configuration page via web browser.
- Tap Connect to a Network button in the popup interface.
- Choose Wired Connection or Wireless Connection according to your camera function. Wireless Connection Input the Wi-Fi password that your mobile phone has connected to, and tap Next to start the Wi-Fi connection process. (Locate the camera within three meters from the router when setting up the Wi-Fi.) Wired Connection Connect the camera to the router with a network cable and tap Connected in the result interface. Note: The router should be the same one that your mobile phone has connected to.
- Tap Add in the next interface to finish adding. For detailed information, refer to the user manual of the Guarding Vision app.
4K Bullet PoE System 4K Dome PoE System 4K PoE Bullet Camera 4K PoE Dome Camera 4K 8CH PoE NVR APP Guarding Vision Guarding Vision Guarding Vision Guarding Vision Guarding Vision
Free shipping on US.UK.ER.CA.AU.MX.RU.JP.KR
Q :Does the shipping cost include taxes?
A : No tax will be charged if products are in stock locally.
If products are not in stock locally（We will notify you by email）,taxes (customs/import fee) are not included in the shipping cost, and if the tax is collected at the customs office, it must be paid separately. If not paid, the package will be returned or discarded.