Hiseeu Technology Co., Ltd. (Hiseeu) hereby earnestly reminds you that before registering as a user, please read this Terms of Service (the “Terms” or ”Agreement”) to ensure that you fully understand the terms of this agreement. Minors shall read the Agreement with the companion of a legal guardian. Please read carefully and choose whether to accept this agreement. And if you do not accept all the terms and conditions of this agreement, please do not register, log in or use the services covered by this agreement. Your registration, login, use, etc. will be deemed acceptance of the Agreement and you confirm your agreement to be bound hereby.
This Agreement is an agreement between you and Hiseeu regarding your use of the “Hiseeu Smart” software services. Hiseeu has the right to update this agreement, and once the updated agreement terms are announced, it will replace the original agreement terms. You can check the revised agreement by visiting Hiseeu website or downloading the latest version of Hiseeu Smart software. After the update, if you continue to use the services provided by Hiseeu Smart, you are deemed to have accepted the revised agreement. If you do not accept the revised agreement, you should stop using Hiseeu Smart for the service.
- Service Instruction
- 1.1 Hiseeuis a supporting software service brand that provides users with intelligent hardware products, including its products, platform services, and client, which do not directly generate any content.
- 1.2 After registration, the user can access the corresponding product of Hiseeuon the platform, and functions like remote operation can also be complemented. Meanwhile, the user can add or delete the accessed intelligent device according to his own needs.
- 1.3 Users need to prepare their own devices related to the service (e.g. Internet devices, including but not limited to computers, modems, and other necessary Internet devices) and the costs (e.g. fee of internet, including but not limited to telephone bill and internet bill paid for the access of internet) are all borne by the user.
- 2.1 You shall have the capacity for civil conduct in accordance with your conduct as defined by the laws of the People’s Republic of China. If you are under the age of 18, you will need to register and use the Hiseeuaccount with the participation of a legal guardian.
- 2.2 You need to register the Hiseeuaccount with email or mobile number registered under a real name. Information required for registration includes but is not limited to the account name, password, avatar, and related identification code, etc.
- 2.3 If the account registration data provided by you is inaccurate, fake, or has a bad intention, Hiseeuhas the right to reject your registration, meanwhile retaining the right to terminate your use of Hiseeuservice.
- 2.4 You shall update the data you provide in time to provide up-to-date, real, complete and valid data.
- 2.5 You are responsible for the safekeeping of your account data and passwords. The platform operators will not ask you for your account and password.
- 2.6 If you disclose the account data voluntarily or encounter attacks, frauds, etc. caused by others which result in losses and consequences for which Hiseeuplatform is not responsible, you should recover your claims through judicial, administrative solutions, etc.
3.Rules of use
- 3.1 Users must comply with relevant national laws and policies and all network protocols, regulations, and procedures related to website services when using the Hiseeuservice.
- 3.2 Users shall not use the Hiseeuaccount or service to perform the following actions:
(1) Stealing other people’s data, impersonating other people, fabricating fiction, and concealing the truth to deceive others;
(2) Use our service to conduct any behavior that possibly has an adverse effect on the normal operation of the Internet;
(3) Breaking the law in any way, invading the privacy of others and defaming others;
(4) Use the plug-in or other cheating means, participate in the service in an improper or unfair way.
(5) Use the Service for any illegal purpose;
(6) Use our service to conduct any behavior that is detrimental to the Hiseeu platform.
- 3.3 If the user finds that the account has been illegally used or a security vulnerability occurs, please notify our operator immediately.
- 3.4 Hiseeuhas the right to upgrade and adjust the system at any time. Users need to upgrade the software involved after upgrading. Otherwise, users will not be able to enjoy the functions provided by the new version, and also Hiseeudoes not guarantee whether the old version can continue to be used.
- 3.5 Due to business development needs, Hiseeuhas the right to change or restrict some of the functional effects unilaterally, and users agree to take the risks on your own.
- User Behavioral Norms
- 4.1 You guarantee that you do not create, upload, duplicate, publish or disseminate content prohibited by laws and regulations while using the Hiseeuservice:
(1) In violation of the Constitution and the law
(2) Working against the national honor and interests and the public interest;
(3) Endangering national security, divulging state secrets, subverting the state power, and undermining national unity;
(4) Destroying the national religion policy and promoting cults and feudal superstitions;
(5) Inciting ethnic hatred or discrimination, and jeopardizing national unity;
(6) Spreading rumors, disrupting social order and undermining social stability;
(7) Spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror or abetment;
(8) Insulting or slandering others and infringing upon the lawful rights and interests of others;
(9) Disobey the requirements of the Seven Bottom Lines of laws and regulations, socialist systems, national interests, legal rights of citizens, social public order, morality, and the bottom line of the authenticity of the information;
(10) Containing other content prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
- 4.2 You shall not post or transmit disruptive and advertising information, transitional marketing information and spam or message containing any meaningful or sexually suggestive information and content.
- 4.3 You shall not publish or transmit information and content that infringes on the legal rights of others, such as reputation rights, portrait rights, intellectual property rights, trade secrets, etc.
- 4.4 You shall not be involved in the privacy and personal data of others.
- 4.5 You must not interfere with the data of normal operations and infringe the legitimate rights and interests of other users or third parties.
6.Third-party Software or Technology
- 6.1 HiseeuPlatform may provide third-party software or technology for your choice, which has been legally authorized.
- 6.2 By using this third-party software or technologies, you acknowledge that such third-party software or technology is provided as a status quo. And to the extent permitted by applicable law, there is no express or implied warranty of any kind. What’s more, it is acknowledged that Hiseeuneither offer the express or implied representations or warranties, which includes but not limited to the technical ownership, marketability or applicability for a particular purpose of third-party software or technology or the infringement of third-party patent rights, copyright, trademark or other rights.
- 6.3 Third-party software or technology services may be interrupted or terminated, and the platform operator does not warrant that any content or service may maintain its availability during any period.
- 6.4 Any dispute arising from third-party software or technology used by our platform shall be resolved by the third party and Hiseeushall not be held responsible for it.
- 6.5 We do not provide customer support for third-party software or technology. If you need support, please contact the third party.
- Service Alteration, Interruption and Termination
- 7.1 With the development of Hiseeu, we keep improving and optimizing our services. If you disagree with the changes that have already taken effect, you should stop using our service on the effective date of the change, and the change will have no effect for you; if you continue to use our platform service after the change takes effect, you are deemed to have agreed to the changes that have taken effect.
- 7.2 Hiseeumay add or remove features or may suspend or completely stop a service or all. You agree that Hiseeuis entitled to exercise the above rights and do not assume any responsibility to the user or any third party.
- 7.3 It is agreed that Hiseeuwill not be liable for any interruption or termination of the operation of the platform in the event of force majeure. The force majeure referred to in this agreement includes: changes in natural disasters, laws and regulations or government directives, specific reasons due to the characteristics of network services, such as the breakdown of domestic and foreign common telecommunications supplier, restrictions of internet coverage, defects in computer or Internet-related techniques, hacker attacks, computer viruses and other factors, and other unreasonable, inevitable and insurmountable objective situations within the legal scope.
- Intellectual Property Rights Statement
- 8.1 Unless otherwise specified, the copyright, patent rights and other intellectual property rights of the software upon which the service is provided are subject to Hiseeu. Users shall not modify, rent, sell, distribute, reproduce, create derivative products or use any other commercial purpose for part or all of the services in any form or way.
- 8.2 Users shall not copy, translate, disassemble or de-edit the software involved in the Service, nor attempt to convert the object code to source code of the Software by reverse engineering or other methods.
- 8.3 Hiseeuand other Hiseeulogos are all Hiseeu trademarks. You shall not display or manipulate the Hiseeu trademarks in any way without the prior written consent from, and you shall not indicate to others that you have the right to display, use, or otherwise have the right to process the Hiseeu trademarks.
- Legal Application and Limitation of Liability
- 9.1 The conclusion, execution, interpretation, amendment, supplement, termination, enforcement and dispute resolution of the Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the People’s Republic of China; if there is no relevant provision in the law, reference shall be made to commercial practices and/or industry practices.
- 9.2 If you have a dispute related to the Hiseeuplatform, either party may file a lawsuit in the people’s court with jurisdiction over the place.
- 9.3 The services provided by the Hiseeumay include products or services provided by third parties. The platform operators do not guarantee the availability, accuracy, related content, products and services of these links and neither be responsible for them. Users are in full charge for their use of these kinds of websites or resources.
- 9.4 Maintaining the website, software security, and normal use is the responsibility of both you and Hiseeu. We will take reasonable and prudent measures to protect your information and data security in accordance with industry standards, but it is not an absolute guarantee by your acknowledgment and agreement.
- 9.5 If the force majeure threats such as natural disasters, strikes, riots, wars, government actions, judicial administrative orders, or other public service factors such as breakdown in power supply and communication network, or third-party factors, result in difficulties in the fulfillment of contract, flaws and delays of the performance or changes in the content, Hiseeuoperator does not assume the corresponding liability for the breach of contract in this regard.
- 10.1 If the rights stated in the Agreement are not exercised, failed to be exercised in time, or fully exercised and exercised by law, it shall not be considered as a waiver of the right, nor will it affect the exercise of the right in the future.
- 10.2 Any term and condition in the Agreement shall be deemed to be revoked, invalid or unenforceable and be considered as separable which will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of the Agreement.
- 10.3 If you have any questions about this agreement, please contact us at the customer service center.